Tacofino’s flagship Taco Bar, located in the heart of historic Gastown, is now open and features a relaxing 16-seat Blood Alley-facing patio.
Available from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, Taco Bar’s new lunch menu includes:
• Salsas & Guacamoles: salsa fresca, avocado, black bean, chips ($10)
• Sweet and Spicy Green Salad: pickled jicama, radish, spicy lotus root, soft herbs, tamarind vinaigrette ($9)
• Nachos: salsa fresca, chipotle sour cream, aged cheddar and monterey jack, feta, cilantro ($14)
• Salmon Ceviche: chinook salmon, salmon skin chicharone, tomatillo, herb salad and chips ($8)
• Pork al Pastor Taco: pineapple, pickled onion, cilantro ($6)
• Chicken Taco: pickled vegetables, epazote chimichurri, buttermilk chili crema ($6)
• Lamb Birria Taco: herb salad, árbol chili, pickled nopales, preserved lemon zest ($6)
• Fish Taco: pacific cod, salsa fresca, chipotle mayo ($6)
• Potato, Mushroom and Collard Greens Taco: almond herb crumb, chipotle crema, queso fresco ($6)
Bar Manager Justin Darnes is also introducing a number of refreshing new drink options, such as House Made Jalisco Pimm’s (El Jimador-based secret Pimm’s recipe, fresh strawberries, mint, cucumber, oranges), Sangria Jug (chilled Garnacha, Spanish brandy, fresh squeezed orange juice, limes, apples, crème de mûre) and Oaxacan Handshake (Peloton de la Muerte Mezcal, fresh lemon, Fernet-Branca, egg whites, bitters), alongside new mocktail offerings including House Ginger Beer, Virgin Margarita, Mango Mojito and ‘Ironic’ Gin & Tonic.
Visit the website for location details and more information.